12.19.2013

COLOUR BLOCKING



COAT: SHEINSIDE - TSHIRT: JUNKFOOD - WHITE SHIRT: WEARECOW - SHORTS: WHOLESALE7 - SHOES: CHARITY SHOP


I love colour blocking, and this is probably as near to it as I will ever get without relinquishing my love for patterns. This was such a last minute outfit decision but its one of my favourites, its so odd that all my unplanned outfits turn out to be the ones I like the most, afterwards me and my friend Zac went to visit some galleries and then I convinced him to watch the entirety of Attack on Titan in one day haha!

9 comments:

  1. lovely outfit as always Kayla! sounds like you had a good day too(: xo
    Shabby Chic and Tea♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love your style! ; )

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loove this one, the colours actually look good together!
    www.lost-in-wonderland.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the colours Kayla!
    http://secret-hipster.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow,you're really brave to wear pattern,and many color in one outfit. and that's really cool outfit! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look great unplanned outfit really are the bear
    X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those boots are lush x

    virgosandkisses.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing outfit! omg I had no idea you liked anime! I LOVE attack on titan - Mikasa is the best. What other ones do you watch?

    http://www.lexilikes.com/

    ReplyDelete