1.03.2014

ITS SPINNING ROUND AND ROUND IT'S LOST AND CAN'T BE FOUND



YELLOW TARTAN DRESS: WHOLESALE7 - DENIM JACKET: CHARITY SHOP - WHITE LEATHER RUCKSACK: GRAFEA - PLATFORM BOOTS: CHARITY SHOP


I think I'm finally getting to grips with how this camera works, its actually really simple I just didn't realise I had to press a button to get the usual setup screen to appear which is essentially almost the same as my old one which my boyfriend conveniently pointed out for me, oops. Have you ever noticed I never wear dresses? I can't bear to wear just one thing, I like to mix and match my top and bottom half usually, unless you happen to be a super pretty yellow tartan dress that is because how cute is this dress!! Also I found these really nice shoes in the charity shop the other day, they're very similar to my other platform boots but just a bit more feminine, its always nice to have the option between feminine and clunky! Also I received this white rucksack the other day from Grafea, the quality is amazing! I've been taking it everywhere with me since I got it, I love all the little details it has.

12 comments:

  1. Awesome outfit!
    Love everything about it!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving the jacket and boots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty!:)) xo
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is SO perfect! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous look, love the tights.
    http://www.handbagmadness.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your dress the print and color is so perfect! Happy New Year!

    -Alicia
    Neon Fox

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great look, love the length and the backpack is awesome.
    http://www.handbagmadness.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look great! It's a little strange seeing you in so few layers but its a nice change :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love everything about this outfit! x

    thejuliaindisguise.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete