4.09.2014

HELLO THERE HELLO MARGARET


KILTAFORE: *HELLO MARGARET - GOLD HOLOGRAPHIC PLATFORM SANDALS: RIVER ISLAND - BLACK CROP TOP: BIBA - LEOPARD PRINT GLASSES: GLASSESSHOP.COM


Got to love a full tartan look eh, everyone else is wearing pastels and yet here I am, bright as a button, blinding everyone with my bright red kiltafore, hazar! As much as I love pastel I don't think it suits me that well although I do want to inject it into my wardrobe a little bit more, but for now red and gold shall have to do! I adore these chunky gold platform sandals from River Island which in this combo may make me look like christmas, but I think a holographic gold and red combination is acceptable is it not? Either way I am wearing them together aha, I bought them at the same time as my jelly shoes in my previous post, River Island appear to have the worlds most amazing collection of shoes at the moment!!

14 comments:

  1. Love the dress, I haven't seen a full length kiltafore either before it looks so good! And those sandals are gorge xx

    ☾ www.liquoricepearls.com ☾

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really respect your various, unique style. The tartan pinafore
    is very stunning. It looks great with leopard glasses :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Before reading this post I didn't even know kiltafores existed! Also love the shoes in River Island right now, I'm thinking about getting a pair of their glittery jelly shoes! :D

    Sarah
    freshdaisychains.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh a kiltafore! That's amazing, you look super cute! xx

    Adventures of an Anglophile

    ReplyDelete
  5. THOSE GLASSES <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your pretty blonde hair looks lovely against your red tartan kiltafore and black Biba crop top. I love the colour of your lipstick and the alternated colours of your nail polish. Vibrant colours are very much in style this Spring. My own preferences rum more toward neon pink, turquoise, sunflower yellow and radiant orchid - actually all of the pretty colours of the flowers beginning to bloom. Anyway, I love your outfit and thing you styled it beautifully.

    http://www.full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that pinafore dress, the new lengths are perfect

    www.thestylecheck.com
    www.thebeautycheck.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is an awesome outfit Kayla! Thanks for sharing :) xo

    Natalie | Shabby Chic and Tea♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just love your style. It's so unique and grunge!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing tartan dress! I love the combo of the gold shoes and the red dress. Love it!!

    Technicolour Dreamer

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the tartan and the glasses x
    http://fashiononmyback.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  12. i love that your kiltafore has a maxi skirt. most pinafores i've seen recently have been quite short, so the long skirt is really refreshing.

    Glitterous Clitoris

    ReplyDelete