10.31.2014

FLUFF FLUFF FLUFF// INTU MERRY HILL



FLORAL PUFFER JACKET: *WHOLESALE7
VELVET OFF SHOULDER TOP: *RIVER ISLAND
FLUFFY SKIRT: *PRIMARK
PINK FLOWER SOCKS: *PRIMARK
HOLOGRAPHIC SHOES: *PRIMARK

I bought this outfit a few weeks ago when I went to Intu Merry Hill Autumn Winter Fashion Weekend. I've been visiting Merry Hill for years and its essentially a giant shopping center in the West Midlands. Whenever I visit theres always something fancy and new which has been added and it has pretty much every shop anyone would ever want to go to like Topshop, River Island, Primark ect and an insanely huge food court which makes the worlds best noodles and Chinese chilli chicken (oh my god now I want noodles and chilli chicken)!! During the event they did 20% off at various stores but I headed straight to primark with my gift card because I had already been there a few days before and decided on everything I wanted to buy, mostly socks, I like socks!!! And also lots of fluffy things. Unfortunately I couldn't buy everything, I saw two really cute jumpers in Miss Selfridge which I couldn't afford and there were lots of things in primark which I tried on, all of which were super fluffy!

Here are some photos from my fab day out, thanks Intu Merry Hill!!!

15 comments:

  1. Loving the new layout & the outfit is so cute & fluffy ahaha x
    fashiononmyback.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. All my favourite things! Caramel Frappuchio and fluffy jumpers! I just bought a lime green one from Primark! Love the skirt too! xxx

    www.clublnb.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your outfits are gorgeous! I love pink, yellow, florals, velvet, and the combinations of outfit pieces you styled together. Every one of the outfits you styled looks beautiful. The floral print on your Wholesale7 floral puffer jacket, your River Island velvet off shoulder top, your Primark fluffy skirt, fluffy tops and flower socks all look fabulous.

    http://www.full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweetheart, puh-leeze don't try to 'fit-in' withe surreal, passing world - they'll just use you to abuse you; try to fit-in withe eternal-God-in-Heaven who made YOU and loves YOU with a passion - precisely what I'm trying to do because this earth is only a testing ground, then eternity, either Up -or- down according to OUR free-will-choices. Looky here…

    Precisely why I had our ‘philanthropic + epiphany’ (= so much to give + vision): wanna see a perfectly cognizant, fully-spectacular, Son-ripened-Heaven?? … yet, I’m not sure if we're on the same page if you saw what I saw. Greetings, earthling. Because I was an actual NDE on the outskirts of the Great Beyond at 15 yet wasn’t allowed in, lemme share with you what I actually know Seventh-Heaven’s Big-Bang’s gonna be like: meet this advanced, bombastic, ex-mortal Upstairs for the most extra-groovy-paradox, pleasure-beyond-measure, Ultra-Yummy-Reality-Addiction in the Great Beyond for a BIG-ol, kick-ass, party-hardy, robust-N-risqué-passion you DO NOT wanna miss the sink-your-teeth-in-the-smmmokin’-hot-deal. Cya soon, girl…

    PS And, yes, I’ll pray everyday for you because I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute outfit, I can't wait to go to Primark when I'm back in the UK and see their new stock!

    Project Rattlebag x

    ReplyDelete
  6. All the fluffiness is amazing- well done Primark. Such a cute outfit! x
    eleanor's adventures // UK Fashion & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there Kayla! I love your blog so much, although I've only just discovered it! Check back at www.esmemadeline.blogspot.com later tonight for the info. Esme xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeous as usual, love all the fluffy stuff esp that skirt x3

    dresses-and-travels //@susandollparts

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's like a new Kayla, this is so cute! Really into textures right now so this a great mix, and nicely done with the colour pop ���� curiousaliceloves.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your jacket <3
    very original outfit :)

    with love,
    Cécile

    http://sapetoibien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the combination of pink and black. Very catchy and cute. And the floral jacket, wow! very lively and adorable. Awesome combos girl!
    Lookbook Store

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your skirt and top.

    the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete